Founded in the sunny state of Singapore by a group of technology entrepreneurs and educators, Sangnila Arts Academy is built around its core believes that the world is in the dawn of a Disruptive Innovation era, and that STEAM Education is becoming the new normal way of learning.
Disruptive innovation, in a nutshell refers to an innovation that creates a new market and value network and eventually disrupts an existing market and value network, displacing established market leading firms, products and alliances. What might have worked in the past will not necessarily have the same impact today. Being nimble, we focus on innovative industrial practices to improve learning outcome for students. Instead of competing, we choose to work with existing schools and institutions in a complimentary manner.
Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM) education has become a priority to many countries around the world as they look to build a STEAM-educated workforce that helps them to stay globally competitive and can help in solving many of today’s global problems. We believe our courses compliment such innovative industrial practices, and are becoming good integrals to the teaching of STEAM concepts, principles, and techniques.”
Arts, design and technology always have been and always will be essential for society’s prosperity and well-being. Vision made into action, Sangnila Arts Academy aims to be a leading academy that focused on the innovation, learning and growth of both arts and design through technology.
- We embrace the fusion of technical skills, design and technology with competency, adaptability and value-creation.
- We advance knowledge and nurture students to be creative and yet practical, whilst gaining broad perspective that is engaged with the world.
- We are built based on innovative curriculum and integrated multi-disciplinary teaching approaches.
- We foster a balance approach to dream, career with economic stability.
- Integrity – We ensure both instructors and students uphold the highest standard of integrity.
- Passion – We have passion in the learning and teaching of the arts through technology.
- Creativity – We encourage both instructors and students to be creative in their teaching and learning approach.
- Adaptability – We believe adaptability is to ensure skill relevancy.