A. MAYA ANIMATION INTERFACE AND ANIMATION TOOLS FAMILIARIZATION
B. BASIC ANIMATION: 12 ANIMATION PRINCIPLES (PART A) – BOUNCING BALL
C. BASIC ANIMATION: 12 ANIMATION PRINCIPLES (PART B) – PENDULUM
D. THUMBNAILING AND CHARACTER PERSONALITY POSING (FLOUR SACK)
E. CHR ANIM – WALK CYCLE (NO ARMS BALL)
F. CHR ANIM – RUN CYCLE (NO ARMS BALL)
G. CHR ANIM – JUMP (NORMAL, FORWARD, BACK)
- Over 8 lectures, 65 hours of content!
- Learn Autodesk Maya from professional trainer.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.